Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Thing #21-Podcasts

It took me awhile to complete this "thing" because I have no sound on my pc. I finally remembered to bring in headphones so I would be able to listen to a few podcasts. I looked around on the podcast.net and Yahoo podcasts directories. There are podcasts on every subject imaginable! That seems to be a common theme with me--I had no idea this existed in such magnitude! An avid Disney lover, I subscribed to the "All About the Mouse" podcast and listened to two episodes. I attempted to subscribe to a workout podcast from podcastgo.com, but while I successfully subscribed, a blank page is returned when I click on each episode--must be a problem with their podcast (or me!). I don't know how often I will listen to podcasts, but it is a wonderful concept!

No comments: