Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Thing #23-Summary of Thoughts

Wow! I can't believe I'm finished! I feel so much more "with it" now! While I may not use many of the applications I learned about, it is very beneficial to have been exposed to them. Prior to doing the "things", I was under the impression that anyone who had a blog was quite a techie! Now I know that is not the case. I am no longer as intimidated by these new technologies. My favorite discovery during this process was the RSS feeds. I view my bloglines account daily, and it saves a lot of time to go there rather than all the different web sites! The Zoho Writer is also a tool I will use in the future. Web-based word processing and spreadsheet applications are a dream come true for me! I have greatly enjoyed this learning experience and would definitely participate in a similar exercise in the future!!

1 comment:

IrmBrown said...

This is awesome! Great job. Well done! Hurrah! Enjoy what you know... get ready for what's coming. :-)