Friday, July 13, 2007

Thing #8-RSS

I absolutely loved this "thing"! I had no idea these feeds even existed. While I frequently visit my news websites, I never noticed the RSS feed icons before. It was very easy to set up a bloglines account and subscribe to numerous feeds. This will make it much easier to keep up with what is new on my favorite web sites! This is a tool I anticipate using a lot in the future. It will save time, as I won't visit the actual web site unless a new posting is something I care to read more about. I also subscribed to some other learners' blogs. The challenge; providing the URL address to my public bloglines account, proved a bit too challenging. I tried several times to make sense of this but in the end couldn't spend any more time on it. This is my favorite new tool thus far!

No comments: